RC Series inks are the Sheen inks from Krishna. Sheen is a particular character seen in some inks exhibiting a shining colour which is usually different from the base colour. Usually its formed by a process of crystallization.
Use in a fountain pen, with following precautions:
- Keep the cap closed when not in use ( t0 prevent crystal formation inside the pen).
- Keep the pen upright in a pen stand during night.
- If crystals formed and feeder is clogged, do not try to press nib harder on paper in order to resume flow – you will end up in a ruined nib! Just dip in plain water and you are ready to go with dissolved crystals!
- Wash the pen every 2 -3 days.
- If you are not using the pen for more than 2 days, drain off the ink.