05 Kurun "Kurun depicts the dance of a vine’s curling tendrils. A green that captures both vitality and a sense of calm."
These original Kakimori inks are inspired by Japanese onomatopoeia, word play, and imagery, translating familiar feelings and sounds to colors that are in conversation with each other. Designer Makoto Koizumi shaped these quirky ink bottles to resemble falling drops, or potari. The flat and stable base prevents the bottle from tipping over, and the 20mm opening with an 8-degree angle is well suited for dipping or filling your pens. Once dry, these pigment inks are water and fade resistant — they’ve been developed to ensure that your special message stands the test of time.
Pigmented inks can be mixed to create new shades. Please mix inks in clean bottles so as not to contaminate the original color.
- Capacity: 35ml
- Diameter: 5.8cm
- Height: 4.8cm
- Weight: 120g
- Glass container, AS cap (plastic resin)
- Designer: Makoto Koizumi
- Bottle production by Yamamura Bottle Manufacturing
- Ink design by Turner Color Works Ltd.
Made in Japan
- Because this is a pigment ink, once it dries, it may be difficult to clean out your pen. To avoid the possibility of internal clogging, we recommend using your inked pen frequently, using broader nibs, or using dip pens.
- Shake bottle well before use to evenly distribute the pigment.
- Keep bottle away from heat, humidity, and sunlight.