SLOOP FOUNTAIN PEN DARK BLUE BODY AND PALLADIUM ATTRIBUTES
This pen combines precious resin in blue color and brushed palladium for the attributes.
- Stainless steel nib
- Engraving of the Jacques Herbin logo on the back of the clip
- Filling system by pump (supplied with the pen) or standard long cartridge
Jacques Herbin designed this line of high quality resin pens to offer users very light and handy instruments, such as Sloops for navigation.
Ergonomics and weight will suit both men and women. This range consists of 4 colors and 2 finishes (roller or fountain pen) with silver or gold metal attributes.
The rollerball, like the fountain pen, is easily recharged thanks to the pump provided, and also accepts international cartridges.
- Size (closed cap): 137mm
- Size (excluding cap): 126mm
- Weight (with cap): 30g
- Weight (without cap): 17g
- Nib: Steel size F or M
- Roller tip: 0.7mm
- Materials: Resin and Treated brass
- Guarantee: 2 years
Designed by Gabriele Pezzini, Italian designer who has worked for major French luxury brands, this pen surprises both by the simplicity of its lines and the balance of its proportions. This gives it a timeless design, between tradition and modernity.
MATERIALS AND DESIGNS
Our goal has been to design a writing object that is both beautiful and durable. That is to say, to favor a design and mechanisms that can last over time. The choice of materials is also important:
- Treated and brushed brass for interior mechanism and attributes
- Precious resin machined in the mass
- Gold-plated or palladium-plated steel nib with irridium point, or German-made roller point
- Jacques Herbin logo engraving on the nib
- Spring loaded clip-on cap clip
All our pens are machined and assembled in France in workshops in the Haut-Jura, on the border of Switzerland near the watchmaking area.
ADVANTAGES AND DISTINCTIVE SIGNS
- Its robust design with machining in the mass. Assembly and adjustments are manual
- Its balance of both shapes and weights gives it the most pleasant use possible.
- The quality of its nib allows reliable, fast and precise writing at the same time
- Its customizable attributes so that each pen can be unique and in your image
- Made in France
Maintenance and advice on use
To restore the shine to your pen, it should be cleaned with a soft cloth (never use solvent-based products). For all golden or silver parts, use a micro fiber cloth as for spectacle lenses.
It is preferable to use Jacques Herbin cartridges or ink for the quality of its dyes, moreover it is filtered several times so that no deposit or microelements can clog the duct.
To clean your nib unit and your pump, you can fill it with a special cleaner (Herbin brand) or lukewarm water by circulating the liquid between the pump and the unit. Repeat the plunger effect until the water / cleanser is clear.
To avoid any risk of leakage when traveling by plane, equip your pen with a new cartridge or a full converter, and carry the head up.
Remember to clean the nib block after prolonged non-use.