Special Edition - Venezia Fountain pen - 18ct Gold nib - Aurora
The Aurora Venezia Sterling Silver Special Limited Edition Fountain Pen is a tribute to the beauty, art and culture of one of the world's most beautiful cities, and embodies all the passion and commitment of Aurora, founded on a longstanding Italian tradition.
Inspired by the characteristic atmosphere that pervades the narrow streets of the old city center and the rich cultural heritage appreciated by millions of people all over the world, Venezia offers exceptional writing quality. It also has a history of its own, since it is the result of thorough research by the Aurora design team, whose members worked in collaboration with the famous jewelry designer, Edouard Jud.
The Venezia Fountain is a true masterpiece with a cap decorated by a special fusion technique in solid silver. The cap is finely crafted and enriched with the most important symbols of Venice, such as the winged lion of Saint Mark, the emblem of the ancient Venetian government. Jud's artistic flair is reflected in the gondolas, the flat bottomed, asymmetrical typical boats of Venice, in the mullions with their quatrefoil tracery in the arcades of the Doge's Palace, that decorate, in perfect Gothic style, a building that was once the most important and richest symbol of Venetian civilization. At the bottom the splendid Venetian lagoon is depicted.
The cap, carefully decorated by a special fusion technique in sterling silver or vermeil (depending on the model), represents the most important symbols of Venice:
- the winged lion of Saint Mark, that's the emblem of the ancient Venetian goverment
- gondolas, typical boats of Venice, that are going through the canals
- the mullions of the arcades of the Doge's Palace, rising from the lagoon, with their quatrefoil tracery
- Cap in black resin with solid silver 925‰ decoration by Edouard Jud
- Barrel in black resin
- 18Kt solid gold nib rhodium-treated
- Chrome trims
- Piston filling
- Packaging: elegant wooden box
- Standard nibs: EF, F, M, B
- Special nibs: Italic, Stub, BB, Flex
- Special oblique cut nibs:
- Right-handed : OF, OM, OB, OBB
- Left-handed : OFR, OMR, OBR, OBBR