Jacques Herbin has designed this line of pens combining rare woods with noble metals to offer users very high-quality writing instruments.
A caravel was a wooden boat with a great portion of the sail area and a shallow draft, allowing it to be very easy to maneuver.
- Brass treated and brushed or polished internal mechanism and attributes
- Machined precious wood in the mass
- Engraved Jacques Herbin logo on the nib
- Cap clip staple on spring type
- Filing by pump (supplied) or cartridge (international size)