These terms of sale are concluded on the one hand by:
Makkura stationery, headquartered at 28 Raspail Avenue 94250 Gentilly, registered in the Register of Trade and Creteil Societies under the number 850 524 661 below, known as "Makkura Stationery" or "The Seller" and managing the site papeterie-makkura.fr
and, onautre part, by:
any individual or legal person wishing to make a purchase via the website papeterie-makkura.fr referred to as "The Buyer" or "The Customer".
Article 1. Object
These terms of sale are intended to define the contractual relationship between Makkura Stationery and the buyer and the conditions applicable to any purchase made through the papeterie-makkura.fr website. The acquisition of a product through this site implies an unqualified acceptance by the buyer of these terms of sale which the buyer acknowledges that he became aware of prior to his order. Before any transaction, the buyer declares on the one hand that the purchase of products on the papeterie-makkura.fr site is not directly related to his professional activity and is limited to strictly personal use andautre on the part have full legal capacity, allowing him to commit under the present terms and conditions of sales.
Makkura Stationery retains the ability to modify these sales conditions at any time, in order to comply with any new regulations or with the aim of improving the use of its site. As a result, the applicable conditions will be those in effect on the date of the purchaser's order.
Article 2. Products
The products on offer are those listed on the papeterie-makkura.fr website of Makkura Stationery and within the limits of available stocks. Makkura Stationery reserves the right to modify the product assortment at any time. Each product is presented on the website in the form of a description containing its main technical characteristics. The customer attests to having received a detail of the delivery costs as well as the terms of payment, delivery and execution of the contract. The Seller undertakes to honor the Customer's order within the limits of the stocks of products available only. Failing that, the Seller informs the Customer. This contractual information is presented in detail and in French. In accordance with French law, they are the subject of a summary and confirmation when validating the order. The parties agree that the illustrations or photos of the products offered for sale have no contractual value. The sale of the products presented on the papeterie-makkura.fr website is intended for all buyers residing in countries that fully authorize the entry into their territory of these products.
In accordance with the legal provisions for compliance and hidden defects, the Seller refunds or exchanges defective or non-ordered products.
Article 3. Price
Prices on the product listings of the internet catalogue and are prices in Euros () all taxes included (TTC). Makkura Stationery reserves the right to change its prices at any time, but is understood that the price listed on the day of the order will be the only one applicable to the buyer. The prices shown do not include the delivery fee, charged in addition to the price of the products purchased according to the total amount of the order.
Article 4. Availability and presentation
Orders will be processed within our available inventory or subject to the stocks available from our suppliers. If an item is unavailable for more than 10 business days, you will be immediately notified of the expected delivery times and the order for this item may be cancelled on request. The customer will then be able to claim a credit for the amount of the item or its refund.
Article 5. Delivery
In metropolitan France, for any order greater than or equal to 59 euros TTC, the cost of sending parcel relay via Mondial Relay is offered; for orders of less than 59 euros TTC, a package to participate in the shipping costs will be charged to the buyer from 3.90 euros TTC.
Available carriers are:
Colissimo (Followed or Recommended)
The buyer is free to select the carrier of his choice when ordering.
Delivery times are given only as an indication; If these exceed thirty days from the order, the sales contract may be terminated and the buyer refunded. Makkura Stationery will be able to provide the buyer with the tracking number of their parcel by e-mail. The risks associated with transport are the responsibility of the purchaser from the moment the items leave the premises of the Makkura stationery company. The buyer is required to check in the presence of the delivery driver, the condition of the packaging of the goods and its contents on delivery. In case of damage during transport, any protest must be made with the carrier within three days of delivery.
In the event of a delay in delivery, the Customer has the option to resolve the contract under the terms and conditions set out in Article L 138-2 of the Consumer Code. The Seller then proceeds to refund the product and "go" fees under the terms of Article L 138-3 of the Consumer Code. The Seller recalls that when the Customer physically hangs possession of the products, the risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to him. It is up to the Customer to notify the carrier of any reservations about the product delivered.
Article 6. Online contract conclusion
The Customer will have to follow a series of steps specific to each product offered by the Seller in order to fulfill his order. However, the steps described below are systematic:
- Information on the essential characteristics of the product;
- Product selection, if any of its options and indication of the customer's essential data (identification, address,);
- Acceptance of these General Terms of Sale.
- Checking the elements of the command and, if necessary, correcting errors.
- Follow instructions for payment, and payment of products.
- Delivery of products.
The customer will then receive an email confirmation of the payment of the order, as well as an acknowledgement of the order confirming it. For the products delivered, this delivery will be at the address indicated by the Customer. For the purpose of carrying out the order, and in accordance with Article 1316-1 of the Civil Code, the Client undertakes to provide its truthful identification. The Seller reserves the option of refusing the order, for example for any abnormal request, made in bad faith or for any legitimate reason.
Article 7. Payment terms
Payment is due immediately on order, including pre-order products. The Makkura stationery company offers the buyer to order and pay for its products in several stages, with 3 payment options to choose from:
- Payment by cheque: the buyer selects the products he wants to order in the "basket", changes if necessary (quantities, references...), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then, the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, as well as the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the payment method of his choice: "Payment by cheque." Finally, the last step offers to verify all the information, take notice and accept the present terms and conditions of sale by checking the corresponding box, and then invites him to validate his order by clicking the "Confirm my order" button. This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the buyer receives a purchase order confirming the registration of his order. In order to finalize his payment and trigger the processing of his order, the buyer must print this purchase order, along with his cheque denominated in the order of "Makkura Stationery" at the following address: Makkura Stationery, 28 Raspail Avenue, 94250 Gentilly. No cash payments should be sent. Only cheques issued by a French bank will be accepted. Upon receipt of the cheque, the order will be processed and the buyer will be informed by email. Makkura Stationery will ship the products no earlier than 1 working day after cashing the cheque for the order, subject to provisions.
- Payment by bank transfer: the buyer selects the products he wants to order in the "basket", changes if necessary (quantities, references...), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then, the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, as well as the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the payment method of his choice: "Payment by wire transfer." Finally, the last step offers to verify all the information, take notice and accept the present terms and conditions of sale by checking the corresponding box, and then invites him to validate his order by clicking the "Confirm my order" button. This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the buyer receives a purchase order confirming the registration of his order. In order to finalize his payment and trigger the processing of his order, the buyer must contact his bank in order to make the transfer corresponding to the amount of his order to the bank account of Makkura stationery whose details are communicated to the buyer. Upon receipt of the transfer, the order will be processed and the buyer will be informed by e-mail. Makkura Stationery will ship the products no earlier than 1 working day after receiving the transfer corresponding to the order, subject to provisions.
- Secure payment by PayPal or bank card (via the STRIPE system): the buyer selects the products he wants to order in the "basket", changes if necessary (quantities, references...), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then, the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, as well as the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the payment method of his choice: "Payment by PayPal." The next step is to verify all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions of sale by checking the corresponding box, and then invites him to validate his order by clicking the "Confirm my order" button. Finally, the buyer is redirected to the secure interface PayPal in order to securely inform his PayPal account or personal credit card references. If the payment is accepted, the order is registered and the contract is permanently formed. Payment by PayPal account or credit card is irrevocable. In the event of fraudulent use of the card, the buyer may demand the cancellation of the card payment, the sums paid will then be re-credited or returned. The liability of the credit card holder is not incurred if the disputed payment was proven to have been made fraudulently, remotely, without the physical use of his card. In order to obtain a refund of the fraudulent debit and any bank charges that the transaction may have generated, the cardholder must challenge, in writing, the debit from his bank, within 70 days of the transaction, or even 120 days if the contract binding him to it provides for it. The amounts collected are repaid by the bank within a maximum of one month after receiving the written challenge formed by the bearer. No refund costs may be paid to the holder.
Confirmation of an order results in acceptance of these terms of sale, recognition of full knowledge of them and the renouncement of its own terms of purchase. All the data provided and the confirmed confirmation will be worth proof of the transaction. If the buyer has an email address and has informed it about their purchase order, Makkura Stationery will provide him with confirmation of the registration of his order.
If the buyer wishes to contact Makkura Stationery he can do so either by mail at: Makkura Stationery, 28 Raspail Avenue, 94250 Gentilly; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 8. Property reserve
The Makkura stationery company retains full ownership of the products sold until the price is fully collected, including principal, fees and taxes.
Article 9. Withdrawal
Under Section L121-20 of the Consumer Code, "the consumer has fourteen free days to exercise his right of withdrawal without having to justify grounds or pay penalties, except, if necessary, return costs." "The time frame mentioned in the previous paragraph runs from receipt for goods or acceptance of offer for services."
The right of withdrawal can be exercised by contacting the Stationery company Makkura by email email@example.com. If the right of withdrawal is exercised within the aforementioned time, only the price of the product or products purchased and the shipping costs will be refunded, the return costs remain at the Customer's expense. The returns of the products are to be made in their original and complete state (packaging, accessories, notices ...) so that they can be re-marketed in the new state; if possible, they should be accompanied by a copy of the proof of purchase.
Article 10. Property reserve clause
The products remain the property of the Company until the full payment of the price.
Article 11. Warranty
In accordance with the law, the Seller assumes two guarantees: compliance and related to hidden defects of the products. The Seller refunds the buyer or exchanges products that appear to be defective or do not correspond to the order made.
All products supplied by Makkura Stationery benefit from the legal guarantee provided by Articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code. If a product sold is not compliant, it may be returned to Makkura Stationery, which will take it back, exchange it or refund it.
Article 12. Claims
All claims, exchange or refund requests must be made by mail at Makkura Stationery, 28 Raspail Avenue, 94250 Gentilly, within 30 days of delivery.
Article 13. Responsibility
The stationery company Makkura in the process of distance selling, is held only by an obligation of means. It cannot be liable for damage resulting from the use of the Internet such as data loss, intrusion, viruses, service disruption, or other unintentional problems.
Article 14. Intellectual property
All elements of the site papeterie-makkura.fr are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of Makkura Stationery. No transfer of intellectual property rights is carried out through these CGVs. No one is allowed to reproduce, exploit, or use in any capacity, even partially, elements of the site whether they are in the form of photo, logo, visual or text.
Article 15. Force majeure
The performance of the seller's obligations at the end of these cases is suspended in the event of a fortuitous or force majeure case that would prevent its execution. The seller will notify the customer of the occurrence of such an event as soon as possible.
Article 16. Nullity and contract modification
If one of the stipulations of this contract were cancelled, this nullity would not result in the nullity of the other stipulations that will remain in effect between the parties. Any contractual change is valid only after a written agreement and signed by the parties.
Article 17. Personal data
The Stationery Company Makkura is committed to preserving the confidentiality of the information provided by the buyer, which he would be required to transmit for the use of certain services. Any information about him is subject to the provisions of Act 78-17 of January 6, 1978. As such, the User has the right to access, modify and delete information about him. He can request it at any time by mail at Makkura Stationery, 28 Raspail Avenue, 94250 Gentilly.
Article 18. Dispute resolution
All clauses in these terms and conditions of sale, as well as all purchase and sale transactions covered by them, will be subject to French law.