Credit card payments are managed and secured by Crédit Mutuel - MONETICO.
Is a payment with Monetico Payment safe?
When purchasing on the internet equipped with Monetico Payment, the entire transaction is carried out on the banking site in encrypted mode. You temporarily leave the merchant's site in complete transparency to save your bank details. It is the guarantee that:
- The merchant will never know your card number;
- Monetico Payment will not be able to know anything about the details of your purchases since only the total amount and the order number are sent to us by the merchant.
Monetico Payment uses the standardized encryption system called “the TLS protocol”. When you are on the payment page, it is characterized by:
- A pictogram in a corner of your browser: one of these signs must be present (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari browsers),
- In the address bar of your browser, the browser is in “https://” mode instead of “http://”,
- When you switch from unencrypted mode to encrypted mode (and vice versa), browsers display a message warning you of the change.
Check these elements before entering confidential data, it is a guarantee of security.
In order to use the most powerful protocols, we recommend the use of a browser of the latest version.
On the Monetico Payment site, we will ask you:
- The bank card or private card number (15 or 16 digit numbers),
- Expiration date,
- The visual cryptogram (3 or 4 last digits on the signature strip of your card).
With the deployment of 3D-Secure (recognizable by the “Verifed By Visa” or “MasterCard SecureCode” logos), your bank will also ask you when paying to authenticate yourself with confidential information to be entered on a web page of your own bank.
Pay securely with PayPal
If you don't receive a qualifying purchase or it doesn't match the seller's description, we can refund you.
We monitor every transaction 24/7 to prevent fraud, phishing emails and identity theft.
Every transaction is secured by our advanced encryption technology.
We accept payment by bank transfer.
When validating your order choose "bank transfer". We will send you our bank details and you will then have 7 days to send your payment. After this time, if no payment is received, your order will be automatically canceled by us.
CHEQUE / CHECK
We accept french cheque payments to the order of "Papeterie Makkura".
When validating your order choose "check." We will give you our postal details and you will then have 7 days to send your payment. After this time, if no payment is received, your order will be automatically cancelled by us.
Only cheques issued by a French bank will be accepted.
UP CADHOC VOUCHERS
We accept Up cadhoc vouchers valid on the date of the order.
You can pay for all or part of your order with Up cadhoc vouchers.
Please send us your Up cadhoc vouchers by registered mail for security reasons.
We do not give change on Up cadhoc vouchers.
If the Up cadhoc vouchers do not cover the entire amount, you can add the additional amount by personal cheque or we will contact you upon receipt of the Up cadhoc vouchers in order to finalize the order with you.