A gift for those who love to travel. For capturing the details and thoughts along the journey. The fountain pen’s expressive strokes and hues will be sure to evoke memories of every encounter. Includes pigment ink in Karari — the colour of an endlessly clear sky.
The gift box is tailor made to hold each of the tools perfectly, the boxes are constructed without any glue, tape or staples.
Designed with simplicity to highlight the contents and complement any gift occasion. The artisan foil-stamped logo gives the box an understated presence.
The boxes are made from 100% recycled waxed paperboard. The waxed finish reinforces the paper and adds an elegant texture and dimension.
A fountain pen designed for everyday writing with a striking linear form and a textured matte finish. The discreet logo on the cap adds an understated touch. For moments of writing with your favourite colour in tow.
Designed for ample ink flow to provide the smoothest writing experience. Feel the joy of writing with this fountain pen. A converter is included for use with bottled inks.
The slim, straight-lined body is designed for simplicity and ease of use for all writers.
- Nib size: F
- Dimensions: H133 x Ø10mm
- Weight: 16g
- Material: Stainless steel (nib), aluminium (body), plastic (converter)
- Made in: Germany (nib, converter), Japan (body, other)
Use & Care
- Daily use is recommended to prevent the nib from drying out.
- Use gentle writing pressure without applying excessive force.
- The pen is designed for optimal writing balance with the cap removed. The cap does not fit the tail of the pen.
- When travelling by plane, we recommend filling with ink after your arrival to prevent leakage during the journey.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our fountain pens.
Located in downtown Tokyo, Japan, Kakimori boasts a deep connection with its neighborhood and customers. They value the importance of storytelling and the joy associated with handcrafted goods and handwriting. They emphasize a state of coexistence with the four major elements — air, water, earth, and soil — and employ these ideals in each of their products. Their flagship store is well known and loved for their custom fountain pen ink and custom notebook services, which lets customers mix and assemble their own unique tools for writing.