WORLDWIDE FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY AND AD VALOREM INSURANCE
Limited Edition - Papa Beato - 18ct Gold nib - Aurora
On the occasion of the beatification of Pope Giovanni Paolo II, Aurora wanted to remember this important celebration with another Limited Edition. A touching and significant moment, for all humanity not only for the Church, since Pope Wojtyla, as few other, has left such a strong example of life that goes beyond any religious creed. To this Great Man, to his proclamation amongst the blessed Aurora plays a tribute through this unique and precious creation.
The sterling silver cap is engraved with two papal coats of arms. On the one hand, an eagle, on the other - a cross and the letter M - the symbol of the Virgin Mary.
The body is made of a marble-like material specially created by Aurora. The inscription "XXV I. Paulus II" is engraved in the upper part of the cap.
- Sterling silver cap that ends in a cabochon
- Barrel in marbled coloured resin
- 18Kt Solid Gold nib rhodium treated
- Chrome trims
- Piston filling
- Packaging: Elegant wooden box
- Standard nibs: EF, F, M, B
- Special nibs: Italic, Stub, BB, Flex
- Special oblique cut nibs:
- Right-handed : OF, OM, OB, OBB
- Left-handed : OFR, OMR, OBR, OBBR